SAN FRANCISCO, 11 April — In this Previz we imagine multiverse traveler Ironyca along with performance / new media artists / hacktivists Eva & Franco Mattes wearing lycra unitards or latex catsuits. Kind of a dance thing, kind of a BDSM thing. But definitely artists doing an identity art thing. With costumes.
Wow! The idea for the Strange Zeitgeists Previz was just to take all the Most Popular Topics you’ve written about keywords from my wordpress stats page and put them in one post. Who knew I’d use up the whole list in the first paragraph. So am I done? Hardly! Now we let the “Zemanta” blog help engine scan this text and let it insert images, links, tags, etc! kk Zemanta, do your thing!
- Zemanta January ’09 updates (zemanta.com)
- Zemanta Now Supports Posterous! (zemanta.com)
- Zemanta – Easy Semantic Blogging for Everyone (bhattibytes.wordpress.com)
- Come Visit Me at Zemanta (mommabethyname.com)
- Latex Outside! (lifetishstyle.wordpress.com)
- New Zemanta WordPress plugin and 2.8 compatibility (zemanta.com)
- Esensual Playtrix Interview: Segment 1 & 2 (tantrachick.wordpress.com)
- Beauty Flashback: Trippy Revlon Lipstick Ad (bellasugar.com)
- Zemanta at WordCamp San Francisco 2011 (zemanta.com)
- An Interlude: Halfway Done a.k.a. What I’ve Learned (cookingwithamir.wordpress.com)
- All Will Be Explained (alandofpromise.wordpress.com)
- Zeitgeist (lamentsandlullabies.wordpress.com)